Welcome to Unhooked Media.
This is the form to request books for the conference at which you will be speaking. We will do our best to have your book available at the on-site bookstore.
- Please complete the form below
- Click "Submit".
Your requests can be for books you've written or books by other authors that would be of wide interest to conference attendees. However, space is limited, so we always give first space to books written by speakers, followed by best sellers for your particular conference and anything else we can squeeze in. We try to accommodate all requests, but sometimes books are unavailable or out-of-stock.
If you are self-published (CreateSpace, etc.), we will take them on a consignment basis, paying you 60% of retail price. At the end of the conference, you will either need to pick up leftover books or pay for shipping them back to you. Please print, complete and submit this form after the conference:
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Unhooked Media & Books
A brief listing of the best-selling books at most conferences (not exhaustive).
- Overcoming the CoParenting Trap
- Overcoming Parent-Child Contact Problems
- Two Homes, One Childhood
- Forensic Psychology Consultation in Child Custody Litigation
- Divorced from Reality
- Challenging Issues in Child Custody Disputes
- Child Custody Assessments
- Children Who Resist Post-Separation Parental Contact
- Parenting Plan Evaluations 2nd edition
- Game Theory and the Transformation of Family Law
- Keeping Kids out of the Middle
- Ten Child-Centered Forensic Family Evaluation Tools
- Navigating Emotional Currents in Collaborative Divorce
- Mediation Career Guide
- Handbook on Questioning Children
- Conducting Scientifically Crafted Child Custody Evaluations, 2nd edition
- CoParenting After Divorce
- Parenting Coordination
- BIFF: Quick Responses to High-Conflict People
- High Conflict People in Legal Disputes, 2nd edition
- 7 Things Your Teenager Won’t Tell You
- Developmental Psychology for Family Law Professionals
- Don't Alienate the Kids
- Mediating Child Custody Disputes: A Strategic Approach
- Evaluating Evaluations & Custody Analysis System
- A Roadmap to the Parenting Plan Worksheet
See more here